Jubilate Group copyright notice
The information below is applicable particularly to the UK but most of the conditions apply also worldwide. If you are in doubt, please read paragraph 6 below.
All texts and tunes on this website are copyright. Reproduction of texts and tunes is allowable in the following circumstances:
- Subscribers are entitled to download and print one copy of any item for their personal use. You can find more information on becoming a subscriber here.
- Jubilate copyrights are covered by CCLI (CCL) in all territories licensed by CCLI (see paragraph 6 below). Subscribers who are members of churches which hold a current Church Copyright Licence (CCLI) may make multiple copies of texts according to the terms of their licence. In each case the multiple use of each work must be reported on the return submitted to Christian Copyright Licensing (Europe) Ltd. You can find more information about CCLI licences here.
- Subscribers who are members of churches which hold a current Music Reproduction Licence (MRL) may make multiple copies of music according to the terms of their licence In each case the multiple use of each work must be reported on the return submitted to Christian Copyright Licensing (Europe) Ltd. You can find more information about MRL licences here.
- Subscribers who do not hold CCLI or MRL licences and who wish to make multiple copies of texts or music must apply in advance to the Jubilate Copyright Manager for permission. Subscribers in U.S. and Canada should contact Hope Publishing (for the U.S. and Canada, LicenSing and Onelicense.net users are covered to make multiple copies), and CopyCare for Australia, New Zealand (LicenSing users are covered in Australia and New Zealand as well), South Africa, Pacific-Rim countries, Mexico, Hungary, Brazil, Italy and France.
- For Mechanical Audio Rights and Performing Rights please contact the Mechanical Copyright Protection Society (MCPS) or the PRS for music society.
- CCLI licence holders may reproduce Jubilate songs in the following countries (assuming the licence they have purchased is applicable to that country):
- Africa Region: South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe (via Jubilate's agreement with Hope Publishing)
- Asia-Pacific Region: Australia & New Zealand (via Jubilate's agreement with Hope Publishing)
- Europe Region: Belgium, Denmark, Eire, Faroe Islands, Finland, Iceland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and UK
- N. America Region: USA & Canada (via Jubilate's agreement with Hope Publishing)
In all other countries NOT mentioned above, please contact Jubilate direct.
CCLI licence holders who have purchased a Photocopy Licence (PCL) or Music Photocopying Licence (MRL) in the relevant country may photocopy Jubilate songs from authorised publications and authorised songs from Jubilate publications in the following countries:
- Australia (PCL)
- Eire (MRL)
- New Zealand (PCL)
- South Africa (MRL)
- UK (MRL)
Copyright laws regarding the protection of typographical rights (which have led to the creation of PCL and MRL in the countries listed above) do not exist in all countries covered by CCLI.
MRL and PCL schemes only operate in countries where the law recognises and protects typographical rights.
- Subscribers who live outside the UK: if you are unsure about the copyright situation in your own country please contact CCLI or the Jubilate Copyright Manager for advice if necessary.
For any other matters connected with copyright please contact the Copyright Manager.